In the past week, Dennis finished up his last day at work, I had my wisdom teeth taken out, I turned 22, we sold Dennis' Montero, and we had our final Sunday night out in the city. Wow, my head is still spinning, possibly from the anesthesia :)
This is my first alert day back on my feet after surgery, and everything went really well. Apparently, I'm pretty funny coming out of sedation. I slept through my birthday, so I don't really feel 22 at all. Twenty-two is so uneventful anyway, before that every birthday gets you closer to being legal to do something, but after twenty one, it's just a matter of getting old.
Dennis sold his Montero at 3:30 on Sunday, less than 24 hours after he put it out in the church parking lot to sell! We are so thankful for that. I honestly didn't think it was going to happen before we had to leave.
Sunday night wasn't as hard as I expected it to be, because the kids that it really hurt to leave were out of town. One little boy, Cameron, took it pretty hard when I said we were moving, but I know that the Richardson's are taking him under their wing, so he'll be just fine!
We move out on Friday, and we'll be living out of the van until we fly out next month! We took pictures of the apartment today, I guess things are going to start going in boxes tomorrow!
8.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment