31.5.09

It's startin' to get scary!

Dennis and I are leaving in just over a month now. This is the point, I think, where excitement gives way to fear. I know that I am realizing a lifelong dream of living overseas, but there are just so many goodbyes to say before we get there! We have two weeks left in our apartment, and I'm trying to soak up the last bit of my kitchen and all of the convenience it offers!
Last week was crazy, I (Sarah) spent the whole week away from Dennis. I was visiting with my family and trying to help manage the chaos of having family in from out of town and taking care of my Grandfather, who was in the hospital. He's ok now, but the day after I left everyone got sick! I'm still well, and we're hoping that holds up because I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out on Friday. I've never had anything like that done before, but I'm guessing it doesn't mix with strep throat, which is what everyone thinks they have.
It all seems to be coming so fast.

1 comment: